Monday, January 23, 2012

MapleStory Post "Fusing & Vega Spell"

I know, its been awhile since i posted somehing thats suppose to be interesting with nice pictures to see >_>
Well this time!
I got something that will shyt your pants out! (hope so) XD

So lately with the Chinese New Year now...
....
....
Oh Yeah~!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY~! XD

MapleStorySEA had the Fortune Bag Igacha thingy where you can get 10 stuffs in the bag. Supposing i thought it was good but i got crap out of 10 igacha-s =='
So 2 day i decided to use the Vega 60%

The past few weeks, i crafted a Dragon Kreda which had potential (Pot stats suk) and it was below avg =='. Then i went window shopping and found another below avg Dragon Kreda with sucky potential stats as well for 10m. I bought it on hope to fuse it to find somethin good out of it...
HELL YEAH ITS GOOD @_@
and without further doubt i threw a 60% using Vega~!
Apparently Vega 60% makes the 60% scroll to 90% success rate. Reminds me of Adv Potential scroll =='
I would go WTF if it failed la. Seriously... 90%? i'm just hoping 1 day NONE of my equips boom when i use adv pot scroll ._.

I flew around FM awhile and bought another 2 more additional 60% scrolls. Originally i had another 3 60% scrolls in my other storage character.
SPAM SCROOOOOOOOOOL

Sad... 1 failed :/ but 5 passed :DD
That 1 more slot is left untouched with no idea what i have in stock for that dagger xD
Who knows? maybe after that 1 more slot scroll and a few enhancements.....
This dagger mite just fetch a nice price/ a spare dagger/ switched to be my main dagger? =P

Be sure to check out lHEARTburger and my Fb Pg at the link on the right side at the websiteZ Thnx~!

No comments:

Post a Comment