Sunday, January 8, 2012

MapleStory Post "Dragon Surprise Box,Enhancements"


Ok, its been awhile since i post anything about anything. Its because school has started and with all the Homeworks and Tuition. I'm more likely to blog more often on my phone and only able to make more interesting posts with pictures over the weekends or Holidays.

So, as every1 knows. Chinese New Year is coming. and MapleStorySEA has made another Surprise box with lots of Stuff in side lawl.
So my main goal is to get the Permenant pet Ruby or Mir. i

seriously love these permenant stuff but getting this is kinda difficult :/

I started off with a few boxes and surprisingly i found....

A Shielding ward O_O
I was planning maybe put this 2gether with a 30% cursed scroll for my Dagger once i get Pam's Song to reverse the failed slot but maybe by the time i get another Shielding ward/Pam's Song (if i spend that much cash ==') it would be another thing to do.

So i used it on my Reverse Pescas....

I dont know whether the stats of my dagger are ok? oni 4 60% Sc
rolls success out of 7.
Went to FM and bought an Enhancement scroll. There were many Advance Enhancement on sale due to the Server removing it on 11th XD Dont forget the Chaos Scrolls =P
So with hope, i threw the Enhancement on my Pescas that has the shielding ward...
Pass! Though its only 4 star :/ for now F3

I'm tempted to buy more of this shyt =='


Nevertheless, i managed to gain a lvl leaving me with 16 extra Sps.
I decided to pump smoke to use my bk 3
aaaaaaaaaaaaand...


Wow the 3rd skill that passed bk3 with the first try O_O

wait a minute....
....
....
...
MY CHAOS SCROLL SHYT

*extraas*
After i posted this i realised that i HAVE a chaos scroll. I logged in and found my Guild member with a Adv Equip Enhancement scroll. I asked him if he wanted to trade.
So we traded...

Chaos scroll ----> Advance Equip Enhancement..
Then i saw my Pescas.... Shud i do it now?
I see 4 star success that means 70% chance it will....
BOOM? O_O

I closed my eyes as i dragged the scroll and clicked >_<
o_o pass.... 70%. 70% or 90% i'm still scared F3
The Stats that went up was....
1 dex
1 wa
61 hp
Yay! XD I wonder when i'll get another Shielding ward =P

OH YEAH!
WELCOME BACK PUFFY45 XD

No comments:

Post a Comment