Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Let bygones be bygones

Okay, Nothing much happening this few days
OR mostly I'm just too busy to update. Whichever that fits.

Well, these past few weeks has been a lot of work and stuff to study. Works are coming in. Assignments and quizzes are also coming. Class still remains the same. Its been a few solid weeks and I think i have changed for the better. I hope. For some situations I can learn to accept it and move so I guess I really did learn something from the past.

But the past is meant to remain in the past. Don't dwell about it or keep bringing it up especially if its something bad or unpleasant. Live with it and just move on. Regardless if it is something that somebody else do to you. It is already over. If that person is still being mean to you for absolutely no reason, then just ignore them and do what you do. Life is too short to spend on people that don't like you.

Hmmm
I really don't have much to talk about.
Perhaps next time when my mind is not so mixed up xD

No comments:

Post a Comment