Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jogathon~

Hello~ Been quite awhile be4 my last update~ Well! Here it is! haha. This pics were taken during the jogathon day at 27th june~ 
The Start of the Day~ met up with friends~ Some ppl dowan theirs pics taken so i did a little sneak pic taking. hahah So the faces will be looking a bit wierd! But There you go! Fadwah and Seagina. You should probably know who is who XD
Since that Foo does wan her pics taking~ She looks like she merajuk XD. Just after i took this pic i waas laughing my face off LOL. this just the start !
HEI LOOK! ITS ADAM! Showing his 'THUMBS UP' LOL that means he supports me putting up images on my blog! We were still in school at around 8am
Next~ We moved on to the field! I was scouting for my next victim when
.......
.......
This 2 girls appeared! They caught me sneaking pics all rite.But wierd when they ask me to take their pics~ OH WELL *snap* and there they are! At around 9am, We started the JOGATHON!
 The jogathon ENDED! *sry i didnt took any pics during the running, SO TIRED* Boy We WERE TIRED! Just then this guy took my hp and took his pic. lol no just joking adrian took his own pic XD he was LOOKING Frustrated!
Then we had to move in to the field! Look  at that! My whole body felt like collapsing down. But life must go on~ 
While i was on the field, guess who i met? CIKGU FARHAHA! *sob sob* now She just left the school. *with sumthin i own* *COUGH COUGH* Well! Thats all for my update! Maybe i will get MORE pics when other events at school come! BEWARE! THE SNAPPER OF PICS HAVE COME!!! MUAHAHAH

^^ Well Thats all *Dont Worry*

No comments:

Post a Comment