Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Exams Is tomorrow !


First off, every1 should have known that i have been very busy these past few weeks. And all of my efforts have to prove good as my big exams starts 2morow @.@
I'm not really feeling the pressure but i'm actually kinda nervous. The feeling of entering the exam hall is starting to freak me out >_> Well of course be4 this i could hear my heartbeat be4 entering the exam hall. Now its like a totally new point of view haha.

Tomorrow's paper is Bahasa Melayu. Language Paper. This year the schedule isn't really that bad but i really hope time really flies to that i can really not notice how fast it flew till 28th November 2012 that marks the end of my exam. Then again, as time really does pass, i really hope to do the best i can for this exam as this is the exam THAT WILL DECIDE WHO I AM~~~~
JENG JENG JENG~~ XD

The first week has not much thinking subject as the first 2 papers are language papers. I have English after my Bahasa Melayu Paper followed by History and Mathematics. I'm kinda worried about my history >_> Have to drill everything be4 entering the exam hall.
Hope i can answer it well when i'm sitting in from of the paper in the exam hall :/
I really hope that this does NOT happen to me during my exam /.\
a Big Question Mark comes out of my head and the whole paper is a goner. Just have to relax and answer the paper smoothly. Have to really prepare myself. Luckily all my Major Science subjects and Additional Mathematics are on the 3rd and 4th week. So hopefully i'll have enough time to prepare for those important subjects. My 2nd week is actually a holiday because of Deepavali. so the gap between my first week paper and third week paper is a total of 10 days.
I should be prepared by then i hope >_<

And of all timings, MapleStorySEA chose to release the new patch MapleStory:Justice on 31st October 2012, 5 days be4 my exams ._.

Yeah, i played around my shadower awhile yesterday and 2day :/
The skill revamps were major especially for Shadowers as they were given weapon attack buff skills and Dagger Expert which greatly increase our range. There were other revamps that has its benefit for both Thieves and Pirates but it does come at a cost >_<

The patch was split into 3 contents
31st Oct : Thief and Pirate Revamp, Release of Zen Class
14th Nov : Release of Phantom Thief
5th Dec : Aswan's Liberation

I'm not really sure what Aswan's Liberation is all about but i'm sure most of you know be4 hand since your all updated from other Servers like KMS or Global MapleStory :/
I'm kinda excited about Phantom Thief but sadly the release of this new job is in the middle of my exams :/ Though i know some of the skills are quite flashy. Its kinda sad though because you can actually steal other explorer's skill and use it as your own. The skill lvl will be as the stealing skill's lvl
As for Zen? 
I have nothing much to say. It looks like a China kinda pirate job which i have no idea what the storyline is o-o I just started out Zen but its still too shaky to even blog about it >_> and of course was just rushing through so i couldn't get any photos for you all but i'm sure most of you know about Zen more then i do.


With Justice Patch here and the revamps, Some animations of the skills were changed and some of them even REMOVED.
Thats right. A few skills were removed in this Justice Patch. The skills i can remember are
Assaulter
Band of Thieves
Chakra
Ninja Ambush
Showdown
Yeah, i'm really gonna miss Assaulter and Band of Thieves :/
But they have given as new skills as well! I'm not sure this is all the skills though
Phase Dash
Midnight Carnival
Sudden Raid
Channel Karma
Few other skills were aso changed in the sense of dmg % and also more user-friendly for the mapler. I don't really have time to blog about it here so just check out the interactive sheet i found on the MapleStory Facebook Page that should tell you everything you need to know about the Justice Patch.

MapleStory Justice Interactive Fact Sheet
http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/justicefactsheet#/start

Till my next update, see you then.
Wish me luck for my big exams! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment