Friday, March 2, 2012

Even only I could start back at the beginning...

You know, i think most of us would gladly turn time again to correct all our mistakes in the past. From doing wrong in exams till now or the last time you don't listen to your parents.
Everybody makes Mistakes.
We are humans.
Stop thinking about the past~! I know it may hurt. I know you did lots of mistakes.
But know to learn from your mistakes~! Even in your studies when you wrongly answer the question. You take it as a lesson and don't repeat it again!

I know i have did something wrong. I just don't know WHAT either. I seriously have nothing else to do. I'm still feeling so down. Words by other people are not helping me.
Even my friends are acting strange.
It's like the whole world is out to get me.
Now i'm asking you.

"I want the start a whole new beginning with you"
Don't look at the past,
Look into the present.
Think of the future,
Bright place in the picture.
Don't fret over your mistakes,
Learn and forget the mistakes.

All i'm asking from you is another chance to start all over again.
I'm helpless am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment