Saturday, August 13, 2011

MapleStory Post "Rollbacks"



YO~!!!
The weekend was a blast! haha =P Though as the Topics says, This post is gonna be ALL about MapleStorySEA xD I wont be talking about a SINGLE thing about my life or what happen outside Maple 2day
I'm a Shadower at Aquila Server. Currently lv 135. my pic on the ryte side there is the pic be4 the ranking system got off so i cant take my pic ==' You would have to wait until the system comes back xD

Oh and Jy~Lheartburger! I heard his com crash xD So sad, Yes. That Lheartburger who also has a Maple Blog. My blog is universal and not really 100% all of the time Talking about about Maple. If you wan check out his blog, his link is over there ---->
Lheartburger is my Real friend in Real life so i know whats he is gonna post be4 hand xD Pity though, his Big exams are coming out and he doesn't have stress relieving game (Maple) to help him out. And his exams are like what, 2 months? 3 months? He said he might get his problem all fixed up by this weekend. Well how would i know? Visit his blog when he posts XD
------------------->>>>>>>>>>




Yea!! First i would like to say THIVES RULE!! Managed to get pap down to 1/4 life when my Smoke bomb finish =P This was on Friday though xD Then we use our Thieves high Avoid and our skill fake to survive and finally managing to down Papulatus. Dont get me wrong =X Its the first time i down Papulatus at the Mulung Training Tower XD
Though it would be some time be4 I finally get to kill the stupid bear after Papulatus =='
Whoot! 2day i managed to get a new glove!! =DD Reverse Lubav
Yea i know. Why buy this glove? Its only 4 wa? and the pot sux, though it is a 3 liner.
Well first thing firsts, I would LOVE to make my own reverse glove with Better stats then this but It would probably take a LONGER time with all the Crystal enhancer xD
+ it would aso cost more then it would to make this. Considering i have to BUY my own time pieces which is around what? 4m~7m? and you need 15 of it. According to my calculation, its
60m~105m. Which is 100% even more exp then the price of this glove xD This glove was only around 35m? Thnx to money from selling evolving ring =P

I Cubed 3 times on my last time cash and got a decent stats.
All stats 6
Hp + 60
Luk 6
O_o ok its less str then my old glove but this is better xD
Ryte after that, i tried to potential my Eye of Horus(70%). Unfortunally, it boomed =='. Surprising though, last week, i potted 3 MY glasses with 70% potential scroll and NONE of it boom. So far none of my enhancement failed be4 la except my 2nd scroll which boomed my Blood Dagger =='



Then! Came the event again! 1.5x held for the ppl who loss stuff due to roll backs. only for Aquila, Bootes and Cass.
It was cool, training and everything. Earlier this morning was a "Mega-Wars" Where this 2 ppl started mega-ing about each other on sumthing which i forgot =='. It cam to a point where even other ppl started to Mega saying
"Dude and you 2 stop mega-ing? Its getting laggier lol"


I picture this is how lag MapleStory was xD LOL

But sadly after the 1.5x event just now which ended at 10.00pm, i was at Free Market . Where suddenly MapleStory just suddenly close and i couldn't enter back Aquila. I have encounter this be4 which states that this is a Roll back. I was Blank for awhile O_O
......
.....
......
.....
YOU GAVE US EVENT TO TRAIN THEN TIO ROLLBACK?
Then i said Dont assume... Dont assume....
And?
The Answer?
Not sure MYself xD

I'm going on9 to check now... See ya~! XD

Note * This was an update after i Logged in Aquila Just now

YeapZ I was ryte ==' Tio Roll back loss 10%. Thank God i nvr bought anything at the FM
Experience was bad enuf =='
Just imagine you bought stuff using 100m++ Then Roll back the stuff you got gone and your money gone O_O I pity those fellows XD

No comments:

Post a Comment